The Day with 4 outfit changes!
Hi everyone,
My name is Christina and I have been a Mum to my beautiful daughter for approximately 3 months and 3 days! What a journey it has been already!
I could do the whole ‘I had a pandemic baby’ but this situation has challenged everyone in their own way. This blog will be partly for selfish reasons to vent, sulk and feel sorry for myself at times; as well as document the amazing gift that is being a Mum and watching this little person grow and change every day! If this blog can help anyone else who is in a similar position or just give someone a laugh then great!
It is so easy to feel alone on the path of parenthood as social media often shows just the highlight reel of someone’s life but we all know the pictures with the double chin, or the extra bulge on our bellies don‘t ever make it online. Filters are a great thing! I am very lucky to have such a supportive husband and Father to my daughter but it is safe to say we have both faced challenges as we entered into this new world.
So for now, here is a story from the start of my day.
Pickle (her nickname) woke at 7 after a lovely full nights sleep. She was happy and smiley in her crib, such a lovely way to start the day...until... I picked her up for a snuggle and her sleepsuit and sheet were wet! Great a leaky nappy! Oh well... 5 minutes later Pickle was changed and ready for milk. Successful feed and playtime until I notice brown on her second outfit of the day! Code Brown! Another nappy change and another outfit we were good to carry on with our morning. A quick snuggle and singsong when Pickle burps followed by the dregs of her milk! Sick on outfit number 3!
9am and Pickle is on her 4th outfit of the day! What a day it’s going to be!
Love and Hugs
C x


Comments
Post a Comment