The Day with food and drink!


Good morning everyone, 

Today is the start of a new journey. I have always been conscious of my body and my weight. Now it’s been 3 months since I had Pickle it’s time to take control and become happy and secure in my new body!

Before falling pregnant I was calorie counting and weighing every day. I knew if I was going to enjoy pregnancy and make sure I was doing the best for this little being growing inside me I was going to have to stop calorie counting and focus on what I needed to give my body. Looking back at the first picture I took when I found out I was pregnant I actually look at it and think ‘wow, I actually looked pretty good’ (I never compliment myself). It’s funny that it took that photo a few weeks in to pregnancy to see I should have been happy with my body. 

Today I am not starting a diet, I am getting back on the healthy lifestyle wagon. My aim is to drink a lot more water, make the right choices and have some treats a long the way. I aim to lose a stone and a half. 21 pounds is a lot but my time scale for doing this needs to be practical and achievable. I hear people say all the time it took 9 months to put the weight on so it should take the same time to lose it. My aim at the moment is to get as close to my target by 12th December! I want to enjoy our first Christmas as a family and document it with photos for Pickle. I don’t want to be trying to hide behind the Christmas tree to hide my body or to just have head shots. I’m doing this for my baby girl but most importantly I am doing it for me. 

I love cooking so look out for new blog posts with healthy meals which are so easy to cook and don’t have those random ingredients you can’t find in the supermarket or you will only ever use once! 

Love and Hugs 

C x



Comments